Route 221 and Two Church Lane, Forest, Virginia
The Fellowship Ministry team plans & coordinates social activities to help develop a sense of unity, fellowship, caring & mutual support for members and friends of the congregation. At the same time, these activities provide opportunities to get to know each other better, have fun, nurture one another, and share in spiritual growth.
- Church picnics
- Easter egg hunt
- Game nights
- Progressive dinners
- Road Rally
- “Trick or Trunk” - new in October ’09!
- Men’s softball team
- Hillcats game outings
- Local school play performances, especially to support the youth of our church!
- Photography classes – new Fall ’09!
- Weekend trip to NYC
- Tubing trip
- We’re always adding to this list…please share your ideas!
- Coordinate refreshments for Communion Sundays, in between services in the summer, and for other special events
- Provide coffee & other drinks before and after both services
- Host Easter breakfast & other special meals
- Provide food for Presbytery events held at the church
- Cook for Vacation Bible School