Here at Forest Presbyterian Church, we believe in Reformed Theology relating the Kingdom of God to today’s world.
- We believe in God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we encounter Jesus Christ together in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- We believe that God is reconciled to humanity in Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ gathers us to worship, to fellowship, to learn, and to serve.
- We believe Jesus Christ calls to share the good news of the Kingdom of God and the forgiveness of sins with others.
- We believe Jesus Christ calls us to serve our community and our world in faith and compassion.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit, is present in the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.